Lyotherm 3 – Frozen State Analyser
The Lyotherm analyser combines electrical and thermal techniques – allowing two analyses to be conducted simultaneously. It is capable of both impedance and differential thermal analysis.
The Lyotherm 3 provides the most accurate analysis data on the market – reliability of results has been increased with clear graph data and flexibility during post analysis. It is also optimised for frozen state analysis, and boosts greater control over analysis.
- Add a new dimension to the data of this critical stage: the Lyotherm3 combines electrical and thermal techniques, enabling you to do two analyses at the same time:
- Impedance Analysis (ZSinφ): is a fixed frequency dielectric analysis providing an indication of molecular mobility, including events not picked up by thermal methods like DTA or DSC.
- Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA): measures the difference in temperature between a sample and a reference, highlighting exothermic and endothermic events e.g. crystallisation, eutectic melting and glass transitions.
- Most accurate analysis data available on the market: the Lyotherm3 simplified operation to increase reliability of results providing you with clear graph data and flexibility during post- analysis.
- Optimised for frozen state analysis: identifies viscosity changes and critical parameters of samples such as Tg’, crystal transitions, Teu and softenings within the frozen structure.
- Great control and optimization: alarms and liquid nitrogen precision allow greater control over analysis, while the updated control unit and wiring design reduce the benchtop footprint.