LIGHTHOUSE has engineered a variety of rapid, non-destructive headspace analysis platforms.
LIGHTHOUSE’s FMS-Water Activity Analyzer measures the water activity (% RH) of drug product samples.
The water activity analyzer can be used throughout the entire product lifecycle from development to QC laboratory applications to at-line, in-process control of tableting processes in production.
- Rapid non-destructive measurement allows for 100% inspection
- High-sensitivity signal analysis delivers an accurate measurement in seconds
- Custom change parts provide consistent positioning of sample for optimal measurement across a wide range of container types and sizes
- NIST-certified standards for calibration and verification ensure accurate results
- Water activity determination (% RH) of solid dosage, lyo, and powder product
- Real-time moisture exchange studies
- Water vapor transmission rate studies
- Replacement of Karl Fischer Titration (KFT), Loss On Drying (LOD) for moisture determination
- Rubber stopper drying studies
- Microbial studies