STATIC DRYER UNDER VACUUM
DLDR/V type static dryers under vacuum are cGMP designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- wet powders and wet granulates
- thermosensitive materials
- materials which require a very low content of final residual humidity
- raw hyaluronic acid bulk production
- powders which required a particular hardness at the end of drying process to be later processed and trasformed into tables (especially multi-layers tables) for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry
It is possible to foresee dryer configuration even for the treatment of products containing a high percentage of alcohol, solvents or other volatile materials generating vapour classified as inflammables and potentially explosive.
In this case, dryer will be designed according with ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE (DLDR/V-Ex model).
The ATEX execution is evaluated in relation to type, quantity, chemical/physical features and operating conditions of the product to be treated.
Chamber is available in horizontal execution.
De Lama sterilizers are of the highest quality and reliability, worldwide available for ease of replacement and to assure the longest equipment lifespan.
Standard and customized models are available.